Stockholm, c/o Mannheimer Swartling
We are a team of experienced lawyers, developers and business strategists, driving the transformation of the legal industry to empower companies to do legal themselves.
What we are looking for:
PocketLaw is looking for a Legal Trainee who is as excited as we are about legal tech and about transforming the industry through digitisation.
Our Legal Trainee will help us in multiple ways - from creating legal content to our digital platform, to doing user testing or research about the legal tech space. It is important that this person is a team player, not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and help out with both small and large tasks. An educational background in legal is required, together with a genuine interest in legal tech, innovation and entrepreneurship.
What you will do:
- Create content to our platform on various legal topics
- Support the legal team, e.g. by revising content or do research on new topics
- Test and provide feedback on different functionalities in our platform
- Support Management with other tasks
Who you are:
- Have pursued or are currently pursuing a Swedish Law Degree
- Show a genuine interest in legal tech and new trends in legal
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing
No requirements to support full-time - possible to combine with ongoing studies!
What would make you stand out:
- Have work experience from a law firm, legal department or legal tech
- Know corporate and commercial law
What benefits you'll enjoy:
- Get work experience with one of the coolest legal tech startups in Sweden
- Hang out with a really cool and fun team
- Sit at the best office in Stockholm, with free breakfast on Fridays and great coffee
Note - this position is unpaid.